Friday, April 25, 2014

Okay I'm Doing It!!!!!!

So the saying, "Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can do today," applies here.  I have been putting this off and putting this off simply because I don't have a blog that, I feel, fits the bill when it comes to the "others" I have been following.  

Note to self: JUST DO IT!!

This has been in my heart and head for sometime now and so I'm giving it a go:)  Please join me on this adventure and see how it grows from the VERY beginning!

So what can you expect to read on here?

Inspiration (who doesn't need more of that?!)
A view INSIDE of our homeschooling journey
Some very practical family life ideas
 DIY beauty tips
Recipes (a blog isn't complete without recipes!)


My prayer is that you will find something useful for your mind, body, and spirit!  Receive automatic updates by following through email and feel free to pass any posts along:)

                  Love,
   Colleen



No comments:

Post a Comment