Monday, May 19, 2014

Baking Soda
Like the bag states...One Bag So Many Uses...

Here are my top 5 uses for baking soda:

1.    Shampoo- mix ¼ cup of baking soda and ¾ cup of hot water in an old shampoo bottle and shake. Squirt all over wet hair, massage through, and leave on for a few minutes. Rinse. Now you just did a No ‘Poo shampoo!

2.    Homemade Deodorant- one of the key ingredients in my homemade deodorant recipe!

3.    Facial Scrub- mix 1 Tbsp. baking soda with enough water to make a paste and rub all over clean face to gently exfoliate. Rinse with cool water.

4.    Stain Remover- when mixed with hydrogen peroxide and a little dish soap, baking soda is a powerful stain remover! I use this exclusively for all of our stain removal needs.

5. Cleaner for Stoneware- Just because you 
   can’t use soap on stoneware doesn't mean      you can’t clean it. I scrub a little          baking soda, under hot water, on my            stoneware when they seem a little greasy      and it freshens them right up!

So there you have it! My top 5 uses for my beloved baking soda!  Have fun experimenting with it yourself!!!
Love,
Colleen



No comments:

Post a Comment