Friday, May 30, 2014

Vinegar

Mama always said “Vinegar is a woman’s best friend...”
Okay, well mine didn't, but I’m sure someone at some point in history has and if not then I am the one doing it!! My mom has promoted vinegar to me for years and it really is as good as she has said. 
My Top 5 Uses for Vinegar:
1.    All-purpose cleaner; floors, mirrors, and more... Throw vinegar and water in a spray bottle and you’re ready to go!
2.    Laundry additive: From fabric softener to laundry freshener... Dump some in either part of your laundry cycle and see the difference!
3.    Fabric freshener: Mix vinegar, water, and your favorite essential oils in a spray bottle and you have a homemade, non-toxic, “febreze” type fabric and carpet freshener.
4.    Facial Toner: Mix water and apple cider vinegar for a cool, tingly, skin refreshing toner after washing your face.
5.    Hair rinse/conditioner: Mix vinegar and water in an old shampoo bottle and squirt through hair after washing... also part of the No ‘Poo approach, then rinse.
     Now I know there are sooo many more ways I use vinegar, but other than cooking, these are my favorites!
Let me know what your favorite uses for vinegar are in the comments.
Love,
Colleen


No comments:

Post a Comment