Friday, June 6, 2014

Coconut Oil

This has got to be the most versatile product that I have ever come across!!   I use it for almost everything beauty or health related. 
Here are my top 5 uses for Coconut Oil:
1.    Homemade Baby Wipes: makes little bottoms clean and nourished...tutorial will be added soon.
2.    Shaving Cream: great, great, great replacement for shave cream. Leaves skin super soft and silky...
3.    Homemade Deodorant: one key ingredient in my homemade deodorant, but I have read where some use it as deodorant all by itself...tutorial will be added soon.
4.    Lotion, body butter, or lotion bars: very moisturizing addition to any recipe or by itself.
5.    Butter or oil replacement in cooking: great replacement for regular butter or margarine and oil in recipes. Simple easy swap and much healthier.

Hope you enjoy trying Coconut Oil for yourself! Let me know how you like to use yours in the commentsJ
Love,

Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment